[Milton-L] MTSU Blog

Carol Barton cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 22:59:49 EST 2008

Just to let everyone know, there is a new blog related to the biennial Conference on John Milton hosted by Middle Tennessee State University at Murfreesboro, at http://literaturecompass.wordpress.com/2008/01/22/the-murfreesboro-conference-miltonic-magnificence/http://literaturecompass.wordpress.com/2008/01/22/the-murfreesboro-conference-miltonic-magnificence/. This post would be shameless self-promotion if the entry weren't more about the conference than it is about me--and I hope that those of you who attended in this and previous years will add your own perceptions, and that those of you who may be planning to do so in the future will post any questions you may have.

By the way: that "partisans" should be "participants." (Something must have gotten lost in the translation.)

Best to all, and perennially-earned kudos to Charley, Kris, and Kevin,

Carol Barton