[Milton-L] IMS9

Warren Chernaik warren.chernaik at kcl.ac.uk
Sat Feb 9 04:28:42 EST 2008

Dear Paul,
Thanks for the email. You don't need to do anything further, unless
you don't want to attend the banquet. Those who signed up for the boat
ride will automatically have their registration changed to the banquet
unless they tell us that they don't want to go to the banquet--so far
there are only 8 or 9 who have signed up for the boat ride. The
difference is £1, but we can absorb the extra few pounds. I look
forward to seeing you at IMS9 in July.
Best,
Warren

--