[Milton-L] The Lady of Christ's lives on?

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Mon Feb 4 19:08:44 EST 2008

I don't believe anyone has posted on this topic, but forgive me if someone's
comment slipped past me last week when this story was published.

Christ's College was listed as the most sexually abstinent college at Cambridge
University, according to a recent online study by the Daily Mail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=510332&in_page_id=1770

I doubt that the study was statistically rigorous, but I thought that Milton,
who thought self-control in these matters important, might have been happy to
know.

Cheers,

Jameela
--