[Milton-L] Cosmic and Sublime

Cristine Soliz csoliz at csoliz.com
Sun Feb 3 10:45:48 EST 2008

Will it be footnoted? So that people can see what was changed?

Cristina
_______________
Cristine Soliz
PhD in Comparative Literature
Faculty in English, Diné College
Faculty Association President
Project Director, NEH Grant
http://dchumanities.org/
Area Chair Historical Fiction, SW Tex Pop Culture and Am Culture Assoc
Associate Scholar, Center for World Indigenous Studies
http://csoliz.com
csoliz at csoliz.com