[Milton-L] Britney Spears and PL

Paul Miller pm9 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 2 15:24:25 EST 2008

And nightly now beneath their shade
Are buggeries, rapes, and incests made.
Unto this all-sin-sheltering grove
Whores of the bulk and the alcove,
Great ladies, chambermaids, and drudges,
The ragpicker, and heiress trudges.
Carmen, divines, great lords, and tailors,
Prentices, poets, pimps, and jailers,
Footmen, fine fops do here arrive,
And here promiscuously they swive.

I think they have Central Park NY in view here Carrol and I may have to
check out this swive activity I may be missing something.

Paul Miller