[Milton-L] Re: Britney Spears and PL

Mike Streeter streetm at stthom.edu
Sat Feb 2 12:32:01 EST 2008

Last night I read that a London producer has staged a ballet about
Britney Spears entitled "Meltdown."  Apparently, the musical composer
for the production also scored the music for a Jerry Springer opera.
You can read the full article (at your own risk) at http://uk.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUKL0167347020080201
.

One of my friends suggested that the producer's next project should be
a musical of Britney Spears called "Shake Spears."  I couldn't help
but to laugh.

Mike Streeter
streetm at tamu.edu