[Milton-L] Re: Trying to Identify a Painting

Angelica Duran duran0 at exchange.purdue.edu
Fri Feb 1 15:32:52 EST 2008

That's one of the illustrations I have hanging in my office.  I like mine
particularly because it is a "Supplement of the Baltimore Sun," as it says
in the lower right of it. It's sadly undated, and is a faded green-dominated
version. I just love the idea of opening up the local paper and having that
slip out.

Adios,
Angelica Duran
Associate Professor