[Milton-L] paintings

HANNIBAL HAMLIN hamlin.22 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 1 13:15:23 EST 2008

Very interesting.  Clearly there was an English origin to this image.  The Romney, by the way (in Liverpool), can be viewed at

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/walker/exhibitions/romneyg/cavendish.asp

Hannibal

Hannibal Hamlin
Associate Professor of English
The Ohio State University
Book Review Editor and Associate Editor, Reformation

Mailing Address (2007-2009):

The Folger Shakespeare Library
201 East Capitol Street SE
Washington, DC 20003