[Milton-L] paintings

Carol Barton cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 1 13:12:54 EST 2008

Amen, Peter.

And Hannibal, here is the site for the Hungarian National Gallery:
http://www.mng.hu/en . There is a "contact us" link at
http://www.mng.hu/en/contact which offers a number of potential sources of
the answer to your question,
from the "Old Hungarian Collection" at
http://www.mng.hu/en/contact#_old_collection to the "Department of 19th-20th
Century Painting" http://www.mng.hu/en/contact#_painting. (I provide the
specific links because I know you're out of town at the moment, and may only
have limited access to the Internet.)

But perhaps Larisa could provide some insight, too. (The Folger has Prof.
Shawcross' bibliography in hard copy and online as well, if you want to
pursue the subject.)

Best to all,

Carol Barton