[Milton-L] article and blog idea

Alice Crawford Berghof aberghof at uci.edu
Wed Dec 31 12:01:45 EST 2008

Hello, all.  Here's an article I found interesting.  Wondering what
others think of it.  I hope I'm not duplicating something that might
have appeared on this list weeks ago.  The content of the article might
lead to an interesting discussion about the role of Milton studies in
contemporary political theory.  I was also thinking that the blogging
that appears after this article gives us a model for redirecting
real-time, online conversations that fascinate some but tax the
patience and overload the email accounts of others.  Blogging seems to
me to be a useful counterpart to the list.  Just a thought, to add to
my suggestion that we develop a website of primary and secondary
material concerning Milton.
Happy New Year!
Alice Berghof

http://www.opendemocracy.net/article/john-milton-s-vision