[Milton-L] West Coast MLAs and rules

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Wed Dec 31 11:47:35 EST 2008

.Jim Watt

>P.S. Philadelphia is a lovely city in my experience; I'm especially fond of the Museum Mile (not to mention the Eagles and the Phillies), but I agree with you that December doesn't show her to her best advantage.  And San Francisco, for all its charm, (in fact the whole west coast) is definitely lacking in the museum / library area.

Oneof the most enjoyable places MLA has been was San Diego, some years ago. Great food, lovely weather, interesting areas to explore. I am told that there is excellent food to be had in Philadelphia. San Francisco is great too. But I long ago decided that I'd rather stay home this time of year.

Happy New year!

Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU, ret.
JMU Safe Zones supporter