[Milton-L] one post a day?

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Tue Dec 30 16:36:42 EST 2008

One of my other groups asks for no more than 3 a day, which I think is realistic and workable.

I have enjoyed - and instigated - some of our off topic discussions, which usually last a day or two only. And compared to some other lists, there's usually some hook to our subject. When there isn't, I'd suggest people inviting comment to ask for off-list responses, as I did a while back about teaching evaluation methods.

This list is a joy to me, and now that I am retired, a valuable window into the world of Milton scholarship. Let it flourish!

.
Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU, ret.
JMU Safe Zones supporter