[Milton-L] Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

Cristine Soliz csoliz at csoliz.com
Fri Dec 26 18:30:16 EST 2008

Hi,
I was just making a joke.

You said:
Milton's own school exercises often have a clearly stated thesis. Of
course, he made fun of the assignments while fulfilling them, as many
precious youngsters do. That said, he was proud enough of several school
compositions to have saved them

Do you know where I can have access to these?

Thanks for any help.
Cristina
--
Dr. Cristine Soliz