[Milton-L] Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

Andrew Strycharski andy at strycharski.org
Fri Dec 26 17:33:45 EST 2008

I really didn't mean to spoil the fun of comparing PL to basic writing.
It's just that one occasionally sees on academic lists people arguing
that because _Paradise Lost_ or _King Lear_ wouldn't pass freshman comp,
that's somehow evidence that the folks who devote their energies to
investigating how to teach average writers to write clearly are ninnies.

Thanks, Jeffery.
-Andy