[Milton-L] Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

jonnyangel junkopardner at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 05:41:39 EST 2008

Well, since there is no universally accepted criteria for literary
greatness, then maybe Carol should take that into consideration before being
uncharacteristically gentle in his dismissal of Milton as the best. If you
don¹t think Milton is the best, that¹s fine.

But I think his work speaks for itself far better then anyone could speak in
defense of it.