[Milton-L] Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

jonnyangel junkopardner at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 05:35:14 EST 2008

None of the writers mentioned are better writers than Milton.

And I wasn't making comparisons, you were. I simply said there is no greater
writer than Milton (not to mention that Milton was far more than just a
writer).

Anyway, if someone says it's "nonsense" and "embarrassing" to say that
Milton was the best, then maybe they're just not reading Milton closely.