[Milton-L] A card from Horace Jeffery Hodges

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 22:01:48 EST 2008

Since a scholar on a biblical studies list that I belong to sends to that list a card every year, and since this Milton list is not for commercial purposes, I'm taking that chance that my posting has been acceptable to the greeting-card artist.

For my part, I began Christmas celebrations on Christmas Eve yesterday evening by reading to my children the first fitt of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight . . . to be continued this evening and the two evenings to follow.

Anyway, to all Milton Listers, a Happy Yuletide on this most pagan of Christian holidays.

Jeffery Hodges