[Milton-L] Off List: Postcolonial Miltonist?

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 19:54:47 EST 2008

Dear Professor Rumrich,

I apologize for bothering you, but I'm thinking of applying for the position at OWU that Zack Long posted about. I doubt that I have much chance, but I might as well risk it.

I realize that you don't know me well, though we do have our online acquaintance, but I wonder if you would feel comfortable writing me a recommendation.

I will understand if you would rather not, but if you are willing, then I could provide you whatever information you might need.

Best Regards,

Jeffery Hodges