[Milton-L] Two Radio Interviews re Milton's Birthday (ABC and CBC)

Dennis Danielson danielso at interchange.ubc.ca
Wed Dec 17 18:17:07 EST 2008

Dear Miltonists,

Some of you may be interested in hearing a radio interview or two
related to Milton's birthday last week.

For an impressive interview intended for an "FM" audience, go to the
Australian Broadcasting Corporation's site as follows, scroll down to
Dec. 9, and click on "mp3 download" (other options offer the interview
plus music). There you'll hear our own Beverley Sherry saying lucid and
informative things about Milton, despite her being hurried along by the
host:

http://www.bananasinpyjamas.com/classic/throsby/#listen

A shorter, less sophisticated interview--for an "AM" audience--is one I
did with the CBC, also on Dec. 9. (Typically for a Canadian, the CBC
interviewer starts off justifying the topic by referring to what the BBC
is doing!) Just go to my home page and click on "Listen to the Interview":

http://faculty.arts.ubc.ca/ddaniels/

Best regards,
Dennis D

--