[Milton-L] Re: plaque

Larry Isitt isitt at cofo.edu
Wed Dec 10 10:53:08 EST 2008

The note about photographs made me think again that not only Milton should be remembered but also our own Miltonists past of the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s; we have their works but no photographs. I've always wondered for example, what James Holly Hanford looked like and Maurice Kelley. Perhaps frivolous but I'd like to see some of these forerunners to whose work I'm indebted. Perhaps Milton-L should have a photo gallery in the reading room.
Larry Isitt