[Milton-L] Re: plaque

srevard at siue.edu srevard at siue.edu
Tue Dec 9 20:00:59 EST 2008

Dear Carol and List,

I really did try to send the photo; I concluded my failure was
my dismal computer skills, for I have succeeded in sending photos,
and it was a memorable event.

Good luck to Carol in recording the event and sending pictures.

And thanks to everyone for sharing their Milton B'Day celebrations.

Best to all,

Stella