[Milton-L] Re: plaque

Andrew Fleck afleck at email.sjsu.edu
Tue Dec 9 19:37:20 EST 2008

I think that the email message that Herb Berkowitz sent a few days back
(about Milton in Alaska) had photos of the plaque. Perhaps this link will
work:
http://handk.smugmug.com/gallery/6733241_L9AKh/1/430300483_g8f7q/Large
It's very handsome!

Our own Milton celebration here at San Jose State included a marathon
reading a few weeks back; and then today I made cookies (didn't want to take
a cake on the train) and we sang in honor of our man Milton, after reading
"On Time." Wonderful to think that our man's verse is among "everything that
is sincerely good" and will triumph "over Death, and Chance, and thee O
Time."

Cheers!

Andrew Fleck