[Milton-L] Re: plaque

Carol Barton cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 9 19:21:18 EST 2008

Stella (and everyone) I don't think Milton-L is set up to take
attachments (too much opportunity for compromise). I've sent a photo
directly to Kevin, and will be happy to send a copy of the historical
account to anyone who's interested. I created a website with a number
of interesting photographs--but alas, before I could publish it, the
site lost all graphics (and therefore a good deal of the value). It
will take some time to recreate it. If anyone can recommend a viable
host, I'm certainly open to suggestions.

Best to all,

Carol Barton