[Milton-L] Milton's 400th at Jeffery's Seoul Apartment, December 9th, 2008

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 16:14:30 EST 2008

Well, my Tuesday Milton celebration in Seoul was delayed:

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2008/12/death-in-family.html

But I did raise a glass to Milton . . . even if later than the promised 6:00 p.m.:

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2008/12/belated-greetings.html

Happy Birthday, Milton, and greetings to all on the Milton List.

Jeffery Hodges