[Milton-L] An early happy quatracentenary

Watt, James jwatt at butler.edu
Tue Dec 9 14:24:35 EST 2008

Thanks Carol Barton for the information about the Bastille Day Honors to an early supporter of the Revolution!  I can see Milton in his red bonnet in the Elysian Fields keeping the peace between William Blake and Voltaire.  J.J. Rousseau, of course, is probably still in purgatory.

I look forward to your account of the plaque on line.

Jim Watt