[Milton-L] Milton in Alaska

Herbert Berkowitz herberq at gci.net
Sat Dec 6 02:35:14 EST 2008

Greetings from Anchorage!

My wife Kathryn, a Milton-L lurker of several years standing,
volunteered to create a Milton 400th birthday display in the
Consortium Library at Alaska Pacific University where she received her
M.A. in English Literature with a focus on Milton in 2004.  The
display contains some Milton-related items she has collected over the
years.  A small photo gallery of the exhibit:

http://handk.smugmug.com/gallery/6733241_L9AKh/1/430013567_AWQqw

In conjunction with the display there will be be a modest birthday
gathering for Milton at APU on December 9.  I wish I could say that
Kathryn and I were traveling there by dog sled, but, in reality, it
will be by Subaru.

Herb Berkowitz