[Milton-L] Uploading Milton's COMMON-PLACE BOOK

miriammansur miriammansur at terra.com.br
Fri Dec 5 15:19:31 EST 2008

Dear John,

Thanks for your promptness and help.

Best regards,

Miriam Mansur
UFMG/Brazil
De:milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu

Para:"John Milton Discussion List" milton-l at lists.richmond.edu, milton-l at richmond.edu

Cópia:

Data:Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:48:01 -0800

Assunto:[Milton-L] Uploading Milton's COMMON-PLACE BOOK

I just finished digitizing the text and am uploading the files to:

http://www.johngeraghty.com/Literature/Texts/Milton/commonplace_book_1877/

My upload speed is slow but they should all appear within a couple of hours.  A few are accessible now.

They are listed by hyperlinked filenames and, I believe, should appear in the proper page sequence.

I will be back this evening (9pm  PST) to check on the upload.  Email me directly with questions.

-John