[Milton-L] Uploading Milton's COMMON-PLACE BOOK

John Geraghty johnegeraghty at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:48:01 EST 2008

I just finished digitizing the text and am uploading the files to:

http://www.johngeraghty.com/Literature/Texts/Milton/commonplace_book_1877/

My upload speed is slow but they should all appear within a couple of hours.  A few are accessible now.

They are listed by hyperlinked filenames and, I believe, should appear in the proper page sequence.

I will be back this evening (9pm  PST) to check on the upload.  Email me directly with questions.

-John

From: johnegeraghty at hotmail.comTo: milton-l at lists.richmond.edu; milton-l at richmond.eduSubject: RE: [Milton-L] Milton's Commonplace BookDate: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 08:40:15 -0800CC:

If you do not get a better answer, I have a copy of the Camden Society's 1877 printing (not a facsimile). I could digitize and post. -John> Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:13:04 -0200> From: miriammansur at terra.com.br> To: milton-l at richmond.edu> CC: > Subject: [Milton-L] Milton's Commonplace Book> > Dear List Members,> > Do you happen to know if there is an online version (e-text) of "Milton's Commonplace Book"? > > Thanks and best wishes,> > Miriam Mansur> UFMG/Brazil> > > _______________________________________________> Milton-L mailing list> Milton-L at lists.richmond.edu> Manage your list membership and access list archives at http://lists.richmond.edu/mailman/listinfo/milton-l> > Milton-L web site: http://johnmilton.org/

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail« account.