[Milton-L] Reader's Theater Production of Samson Agonistes on Milton's Birthday

Greg Lowe irnbrigade at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 04:47:59 EST 2008

To celebrate the 400th birthday of John Milton, several members of the English department of Collins Hill High School in Suwanee, Georgia will participate in a Reader's Theater Production of Samson Agonistes on Tuesday, December 9. The event will be in the school's theater from 3:00 until 5:00 and the public is invited (we are encouraging our students to attend). There will be a roundtable discussion of the play on Thursday, the 11th as one of our department's regular "literary academy" sessions (again open to students).

If you find yourself in metro Atlanta, drop in and visit.

Greg Lowe
Collins Hill High School