RE: [Milton-L] New Novel Pregnant with Miltonic Allusions, Animadversions and Élan‏

Sanford Blackburn antinomian2 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:43:10 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues:

In order to promote my new novel the Mustard Lid Press has cast me out into the blog-o-sphere.  Amongst other subjects, my new blog features hearty discussions of Milton. Appropriately enough, the blog is called "Highbrow."

http://carterkaplan.blogspot.com/

The novel, incidentally, is a also a good book on Satan.

Carter Kaplan

From: antinomian2 at hotmail.comTo: milton-l at lists.richmond.eduDate: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:35:13 -0500Subject: [Milton-L] New Novel Pregnant with Miltonic Allusions, Animadversions and Élan‏

My new novel Tally-ho, Cornelius! is now available at Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Tally-Ho-Cornelius-Carter-Kaplan/dp/0615242200/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1226806707&sr=8-1  Carter Kaplan  ______________________
Jerry Cornelius comes back to life as a most improbable Anglican theologian in this lively tale of love, God’s will and the New World Order. Set against the pulsing background of New York City rebuilding at the dawn of our young and uncertain century, this happy and charming novel bubbles over with the myths and ambitions that feed the hallucinating classes as they compete with each other and make love, very often to vague purposes and with only figurative ends in sight. Jerry Cornelius is our affliction and our respite. Michael Moorcock writes, “Rev. Dr. Jerry Cornelius remains an enigmatic and at the same time wholly transparent figure amongst modern media brands, at once instantly recognizable and invisible.”

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.