[Milton-L] Milton in London?

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Mon Aug 18 10:36:51 EDT 2008

There's a dark blue square plaque now on Bread Street where his house was, not your standard light blue oval one that appears on  houses of other famous persons.  If you go to Cambridge, be sure to be there on Thursdays afternoon from 2:00-4:30 as this is the only time when the Milton exhibition is open to the public at Christ's College.  There is some great stuff there, first editions of Milton's PL and other works and a note in the handwriting of the third Mrs. Milton agreeing to receive 5 pounds from publishers for one of Milton's documents.
Salwa Khoddam