[Milton-L] Information request on Milton and Rome

Arnold, Margaret mjarnold at ku.edu
Mon Aug 4 00:46:42 EDT 2008

Dear Amy,
I am sure that several of us will recommend Milton among the Romans by Richard Du Rocher.  I'm writing late at night, but I think that David Norbrook has looked at the attention Milton paid to Lucretius,  Nor has Lucan been neglected, but my books are packed, preventing more examination.

All good wishes,

Margaret Arnold
mjarnold at ku.edu