[Milton-L] PL in graphic form

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 13:52:26 EDT 2007

Wow, it looks interesting. I'll bet that my kids would like it.

  Jeffery Hodges

Margaret Thickstun <mthickst at hamilton.edu> wrote:
  A student of mine has produced a graphic novel version of Book 1 of
Paradise Lost (24-pages, three-colors, professionally printed) that is
available for $3.13 at Indyplanet, if anyone is interested. I will be
bringing copies to Murfreesboro as well, where I will also be talking
about the project and process--a very interesting pedagogical
experience. Here's the link to see the cover:

http://www.indyplanet.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=457

--
Margaret Olofson Thickstun
Elizabeth J. McCormack Professor of English

University Degrees:

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley

Email Address: