[Milton-L] swerving

Cristine Soliz csoliz at csoliz.com
Sun Sep 23 22:58:14 EDT 2007

Maybe don't swerve cavalierly but "cautiously?" - as when in a boat or car
if you swerve the obstacles incautiously you could capsize or turn over (as
in some SUV's)

My two cents--
Cristina
Cristine Soliz
PhD in Comparative Literature
Faculty in English, Diné College
Faculty Association President
Project Director, NEH Grant
Area Chair Historical Fiction, SW Tex Pop Culture and Am Culture Assoc
Associate Scholar, Center for World Indigenous Studies
http://csoliz.com
csoliz at csoliz.com