[Milton-L] swerving

jfleming at sfu.ca jfleming at sfu.ca
Sun Sep 23 19:32:32 EDT 2007

But the instruction isn't just "don't be too secure." It's "don't swerve too
securely." My question is: what is secure swerving? Further: what is
_excessively_ secure swerving? Finally: is controlled oscillation (swerving
securely, but not too securely), or uncontrolled oscillation (swerving kurz,
w/out the presumption of security) being implied as normative for Adam's
unfallen freedom?

JD Fleming