[Milton-L] Re: Milton-L Digest, Vol 10, Issue 30

Angelica Duran duran0 at exchange.purdue.edu
Thu Sep 20 08:45:02 EDT 2007

Dear Jim,

Thanks for mentioning my _The Age of Milton and the Scientific Revolution_
(Duquesne 2007), which I mentioned to Tim M. off-list.  Since the book is a
(major) rewriting of three of my dissertation chapters, and I still have
three more chapters that will become (tentatively) _The Great Literary
Instauration_, I welcome all feedback off-line now and even a year from now,
so that I can repeat what is good in the work and avoid what is bad.  I've
got a tough skin.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Associate Professor