[Milton-L] Milton Readers Invited to Celebration of Fifth of November/Guy Fawkes Baltikmore Md. Nov.3

Conrad Bladey Peasant cbladey at bcpl.net
Wed Sep 19 22:43:23 EDT 2007

Sorry for responding to my own e.mail but I forgot the web page addresses:

The Center for Fawkesian Pursuits Web page
http://www.bcpl.net/~cbladey/guy/html/center.html

Our Gunpowder Plot and Celebration Page
http://www.bcpl.net/~cbladey/guy/html/maina.html

In addition to readers any celebrant is welcome-fancy dress is
encouraged. Contact- cbladey at bcpl.net

Conrad Bladey
Center for Fawkesian Pursuits
Director/Librarian