[Milton-L] Milton Readers Invited to Celebration of Fifth of November/Guy Fawkes Baltikmore Md. Nov.3

Conrad Bladey Peasant cbladey at bcpl.net
Wed Sep 19 22:37:33 EDT 2007

The Center for Fawkesian Pursuits invites those interested in the work
of John Milton to volunteer to read from his works on the Gunpowder Plot
and the Fifth of November and join us in our celebration of Guy Fawkes
Day/Bonfire Night/Gunpowder Treason Day.

We are holding our celebration on November 3, Saturday at 402 Nancy Ave,
Linthicum, Md. 21090 (just outside of Baltimore convenient to I 95 and
Baltimore Washington Parkway)

The celebration of the great Deliverance begins at 4:30 Pm with
traditional readings starting at 6 followed by dinner, fireworks,real
torch procession and of course bonfire.

The Center for Fawkesian Pursuits is the only Bonfire Society in North
America. We are non-profit and dedicated to the study of the plot and
the celebration of November 5.

All are welcome including children. Dinner, beverages etc... provided
FREE!

phone contact 410-789-0930

e.mail cbladey at bcpl.net

Remember, Remember the Fifth of November-
A great opportunity for Milton Schollars to gather.

Conrad Bladey