[Milton-L] diagrams/illustrations of Milton's world/multiverse

Angelica Duran duran0 at exchange.purdue.edu
Wed Sep 19 13:33:39 EDT 2007

Well, not visually, originally, but Pullman¹s His Dark Materials: The Golden
Compass ‹ the first of a young adult trilogy that takes its names from
Paradise Lost -- represents multiverses, and is coming out in film in the
next couple of months or so, which will help those visual learners.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Associate Professor
English and Comparative Literature