[Milton-L] online diagrams of Milton's cosmos?

Mario DiCesare dicesare1 at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 18 11:39:23 EDT 2007

Dear Dennis Danielson,

Thanks for a clear and useful presentation of what we need to have in
mind when we try to think about or talk about Milton's cosmos. I often
felt I distorted it when I tried to answer students' questions, so I
finally gave up the attempt. Now, in my dotage talking with interested
seniors about PL, I have something sensible to say.

Cheers,

Mario