[Milton-L] Re: AV/KJV

carl bellinger bcarlb at comcast.net
Fri Sep 14 14:39:54 EDT 2007

The 1928 wording will also be found (i believe) in "Western Rite" parishes
of the Orthodox Church.

'Minor' changes were made to the 1928 to align the service with eastern
orthodox theology; the service was then ratified by a Russian Bishop
(perhaps the Bishop in Moscow); currently the parishes following this Rite
are under the jurisdiction of the Antiochian segment of the world-wide
Orthodox Church. At least some of the parishes in America are "breakaway"
congregations from the Episcopal church.

But don't trust my stammering memory for this, just google it!  -Carl