[Milton-L] Re: AV/KJV

Hunt, Caroline C. HuntC at cofc.edu
Fri Sep 14 13:52:03 EDT 2007

I too would disagree with the "breakaway" simplification. There are
parishes -- I belong to one -- in which 1928 is an alternate version. We
use 1928  for communion on Thursdays, a service attended by (in
particular) people who would not otherwise come to church at all because
they hate the new services.

Caroline Hunt

PS: BTW, ours is the cathedral parish for this diocese, so clearly not
"breakaway."