[Milton-L] Re: AV/KJV

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 14 11:59:14 EDT 2007

>>>The 1928 book in only used - or nearly only - in the many tiny Anglican breakaway
churches in the US that in fact are not in communion with Canterbury.  You can probably
find  a listing of them if you put a phrase like 'continuing Anglican' into
Google. I have seen such a list but forget where.<<<

Actually, not all are breakaway.  Formerly a traditional Anglican myself, I was a member at a parish in Monterey, CA, which to this day remains fully in communion with the Episcopal Church.  The day will come when this is not the case, but those folk hold on ever so tenaciously!