[Milton-L] Re: AV/KJV

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Fri Sep 14 10:59:28 EDT 2007

>   Mr Kerr:
>
>   Though it's not the same version, attending a
>   traditional Anglican (in the US, 1928 BCP;

The 1928 book in only used - or nearly only - in the many tiny Anglican breakaway churches in the US that in fact are not in communion with Canterbury.  You can probably find  a listing of them if you put a phrase like 'continuing Anglican' into Google. I have seen such a list but forget where.

Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU
JMU Safe Zones participant