[Milton-L] Conference Website Glitch

Kevin Donovan kdonovan at mtsu.edu
Thu Sep 13 13:42:24 EDT 2007

It has come to my attention that the link to the preliminary program for
the 2007 Conference on John Milton is not working. Our web wizards are
working on the problem, and it should be operative in a day or so. In the
meantime, partipants listed on the program should have received the
program as an email attachment. Finally, the link to the registration form
is good, so participants are encouraged to print off a copy and return it
as instructed on the form. The links to the Doubletree Hotel in
Murfressboro and to the airport transportation service are likewise
operative.

Here again is the website: http://www.mtsu.edu/~english2/milton.htm

Please contact me off-list of you have any questions.

Kevin Donovan <kdonovan at mtsu.edu>  615-898-5898
English Department, Middle Tennessee State University
P.O. Box 401, Murfreesboro, TN 37132