[Milton-L] 2007 Conference on John Milton

Kevin Donovan kdonovan at mtsu.edu
Thu Sep 13 10:57:50 EDT 2007

The program for the 2007 Conference on John Milton, October 25-27 in
Murfreesboro, Tenn., is complete and can be accessed at the conference
website. There you can also find links to the registration form, to the
conference hotel, and to the providers of ground transportation. The
conference opens with a catered reception Thursday evening, paper sessions
all day Friday and Saturday morning and early afternoon.

Here's the link to the conference website:
<http://www.mtsu.edu/~english2/milton.htm>.

Please contact me off-list if you have any questions.

Charley Durham, Kris Pruitt, and I look forward to seeing you next month.

Kevin Donovan <kdonovan at mtsu.edu>  615-898-5898
English Department, Middle Tennessee State University
P.O. Box 401, Murfreesboro, TN 37132