[Milton-L] Re: AV/KJV

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:15:00 EDT 2007

I was thinking in terms of people today quoting from a KJV Bible and
using the title page for their bibliographic entry.  One copy I have
(recent Thomas Nelson edition) says "Authorized King James Version,"
while a copy of mine from the 70s (I think) has "Authorized Version."
 That's interesting about the title page content in Milton's day,
though.  I'm curious what it was commonly called then.

Jim R