[Milton-L] Fw:

Mulryan, John JMULRYAN at sbu.edu
Wed Sep 12 09:51:04 EDT 2007

I would recommend the New Oxford Annotated Bible with the Apocrypha and
the Jerusalem Bible, Standard Edition. Both have excellent notes; the
Jerusalem Bible provides a Roman Catholic context and I think the
translation is quite readable. They are both available at surprisingly
low prices from Amazon.com. John Mulryan