[Milton-L] Fw:

Thomas.H.Luxon at dartmouth.edu Thomas.H.Luxon at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed Sep 12 07:24:40 EDT 2007

On Sep 11, 2007, at 11:44 PM, Mike Selby wrote:

> Is there a bible that is great for the undergraduate studying
> Milton? I remember someone mentioned Oxford published one which was
> basically secular.  Thank-you.

Mike,

My students find a searchable on-line Bible best for a Milton course:

http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/index.php?
action=getVersionInfo&vid=9#books&version=9;

Also extremely useful for teaching and scholarship is the Blue Letter
Bible, a digitized version of Young's Exhaustive Concordance.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/

Tom

Thomas H. Luxon
Cheheyl Professor and Director
Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning
Professor of English
Dartmouth College
6247 Baker-Berry
Hanover, NH 03755