[Milton-L] 17th Century contexts

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Thu Nov 29 12:57:11 EST 2007

..
>We long-suffering classicists have been doing that for years.

My favorite high school Latin teacher, Miss Campbell, used to Gleefully tell us how many howlers she'd found in what ever the most recent Hollywood advanture in the past she's seen. She told us this would be another beneefit of reading the Aeneid - if Hollywood ever made it into a movie, we'd have twice the enjoyment of anyone else.
Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU
JMU Safe Zones participant